Who doesn’t want beautiful eyes? Sadly, our eyes are the easiest targets for stress, and that leads to allergies, irritation, heavy eyelids, and puffiness! Let’s not forget the fatigue after spending long hours working. The skin around the eyes is extremely delicate, and it is essential to take good care of it. Fortunately, there are natural ways to take care of your eyes. Yes! Those home remedies you heard from your grandma do work.
Here are some secrets of making your eyes fresh and beautiful.
Puffiness No More
Lack of sleep, working long hours, and other stressors lead to puffy eyes. You can naturally get rid of that puffiness by:
- Cutting two slices of raw potato and placing them on your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Dipping two cotton balls or pads in chilled milk and placing them on your eye for 10 to 15 minutes
- Mixing dewdrops of Vitamin E oil in chilled water and applying it into your eyes with cotton pads for 20 minutes
You could use a natural, Australian-made skin toner such as the SASY n SAVY Purifying Facial Toner.
This facial toner will help to get rid of the impurities and excess oil around your eyes, causing puffiness, giving you that refreshed look that you want. With the product priced at just $42, its affordability should not be an issue.
Lines Be Gone
Those lines and wrinkles appear because of poor diet, sun damage, smoking, excessive smiling, surgery, or injuries. The good news is that you can get rid of those lines by massaging one of the following vegetable-based oils around your eyes regularly:
- Almond Oil—for all skin types
- Rosehip Oil—aging or dry skin
- Coconut Oil—oily skin
- Jojoba Oil—mixed skin tone
Use your fingertips to gently massage in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions for a few minutes. Avoid rubbing the eyes or putting too much pressure.
If you’re looking for a natural, Australian-made product that contains one or more of the vegetable-based oils mentioned above, then look no further than the SASY n SAVY Jojoba Oil 100ml.
This natural product can help eliminate the lines and wrinkles under your eyes since it contains an anti-aging, Vitamin E source, and a unique Australian pure jojoba oil. The best part? You can get all this for a bargain price of $30.
Eliminate Your Biggest Enemy
You got that right! We are talking about the dreaded dark circles. Here are three effective natural solutions for them.
Rich in potassium, B6, and Vitamin C, potatoes offer your eyes the vital nutrients they need to be healthy and bright.
- Grate a small potato and put them in two pouches made of thin cloth
- Place those pouches on your eyes
- Relax for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
- Apply a vegetable oil around the eyes if they feel dry
2) Cucumber Slides
This is a go-to eye care treatment that not only helps eliminate dark circles but also freshens up your tired eyes by keeping them hydrated.
- Cut two slices of cucumber
- Place them on your eyes
- Relax for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash off with cold water
3) Potatoes & Cucumbers
Mixing together two of the most effective dark circle eliminators will do wonders. Here is how you can do it:
- Grate a small potato
- Peel and grate a small chunk of cucumber
- Mix them together in a bowl
- Either put the grated potato and cucumber mix in 2 pouches or apply them directly on your eyes. Make sure the entire eye area is covered.
- Relax for 20 to 30 minutes.
- If you are doing this before bedtime, remove the cucumber and potato mixture, and apply vegetable oil to the area and sleep. Wash the eye area with cold water in the morning.
- If you are doing this during the day, simply remove the mixture and wash the eye area with cold water. Massage oil if you feel that your eyes too dry.
While these natural remedies are effective at eliminating the dark circles under your eyes, they may seem like too much work to you. That’s perfectly alright! This is because an alternative is available in the form of the SASY n SAVY Vitamin Enriched Facial Exfoliant 100ml.
Applying the exfoliant just once every day will help get rid of those dark circles under your eye and ensure a natural glow to your face. All this for just $45 worth of investment.
Zen Your Way to Beautiful Eyes
Meditation and Yoga are great ways to freshen up your eyes and brighten them up. This will require you to set aside at least 5 minutes of your time. Do these two massages in five subsequent steps, standing in front of the mirror.
- Use your index finger and thumb to hold your eyebrows and press gently.
- Gently move them right and left then up and down.
- Ensure you do this gently and not rapidly, as that might cause nausea. This will help in reducing wrinkles.
- With your fingers, massage the areas behind your areas vigorously.
- Stretch it outwards and open your eyes.
- This will help in eliminating lymphatic congestion of your eye sockets, which leads to puffy eyes and wrinkles.
Flaunt Those Lashes
The fuller and longer the lashes—the more beautiful your eyes will appear. Blessed are the ones who are born with incredible eyelashes, but fret not, castor oil comes to rescue the rest of us. All is not lost! Castor oil moisturizes and hydrates tired, brittle, and dry lashes, providing them the nutrients they need to grow to their full capacity.
- Clean out an old mascara brush.
- Dip the brush in castor oil and apply it to your lashes.
- It is best to apply the oil right before going to bed and leaving it overnight
Remember, you need to be consistent to get the best results.
Get Your Brow Game Strong
Pluck out those extra strands around your eyebrows, or, better yet, seek help from a specialist. You can either get them waxed or threaded in shape as per your face type. Well-groomed eyebrows can do wonders to your eyes!
Beautifying your eyes naturally with the remedies detailed above or with a natural, Australian-made skincare product may take some patience, but the efforts are worth it. Be patient and consistent with these tips, and soon, you will be flaunting beautiful eyes!