Looking for a natural, healthy glow all over? Jojoba Oil is just what you need - An oil that penetrates deeply into the skin barrier to lock in moisture and give you a radiant glow.
Jojoba Oil is a natural oil extracted from the Jojoba plant which works with our skin to produce wax identical to the skin sebum, meaning jojoba mimics our natural skin oils to leave the skin feeling super hydrated and supple.
Full of essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants, Jojoba Oil is an effective, simple oil that can be used for not just your face and body, but also your hands, nails and hair!
How to use Jojoba Oil
When it comes to using Jojoba Oil, you can get really creative. A little goes a long way.
- Use as a pre-cleanser to remove make-up and impurities
- Use as a face oil at night-time
- Used in with other natural oils such as coconut oil to create a face mask. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
Can help with anti-ageing, soothing, minimise pigmentation, reduces redness and inflammation, hydration, balances oily skin
- Use as a shaving oil
- Use as a moisturiser
- Use as a cuticle nourisher
Can help with: Heals body acne doesn't clog pores, nourishing, soothing, encourages cell regeneration.
- Use 3-4 drops on the end of your hair prior to styling as usual
- Use as a hair mask with coconut oil. Apply all over including the scalp. Leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse and style as usual.
Benefits: Soothing, de-frizz, hydrating, promotes shine.
We love: AMPHORE JOJOBA COCONUT BALM (Skin's Own Moisturiser) 40ml $23
- Use as a lip moisturiser. Exfoliate your lips with your favourite lip scrub, apply a small amount post-exfoliation.
- Mix in a 5c amount with your favourite primer to give the ultimate dewy look